Photo by Emily from Military Love

Friday, July 15, 2011

He's Coming Back To ME :)

I am so excited!!! It's amazing how something as simple as looking at pictures or watching video of your spouse can make you fall in love with your husband all over again. Deployments and I have a love/hate relationship. I hate that he has to be away and in dangers way, but I love that it reminds me just who I get to spend the rest of my life with. I love that no matter how long we are together, every time he comes back from a deployment or training or whatever it may be, it's like our first date all over again =D.

I've started another video to send to Joseph again this deployment. If you've never done one before you should think about it! It's fun to do and plus he gets to see my smiling face (his favorite :) ) but he can also see our family and friends and how much they support him. One of my favorite parts is getting my niece and nephew on video. He loves them so much and getting to see some of their milestones, even if just on video, will make him smile, of course he would most likely never admit that! LOL. I can't wait until he gets to see William walk for the first time :). I can only imagine when it's your own child how even more rewarding it can be!

It is crazy to think July is half way gone! It honestly does seem like just yesterday I was getting to Kansas and seeing my family and now we are starting week 13 of this stinky deployment! Here's to another week and hoping it flys by just as fast as the others!

<3 Abby
Fell asleep with "him" beside me one night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment